Plan Your Stay
Wildlife Unlimited’s Salt Marsh SAFARI
Voyages of discovery into the Cape’s greatest wilderness…the Atlantic coastal back bays.
Cape May Bird Observatory
Spend time in the field at Cape May’s world famous “hotspots.” No matter what your interest or experience, they have a guide for you.
Or go on your own. Cape May is famous for birding.
Cape May Winery & Vineyard
Cape May Winery has grown over the past two decades to produce some of South Jersey’s most distinguished wines. Open everyday for tastings from 12 pm to 5pm daily. Check the website for more details.
Hawk Haven Vineyard & Winery
Open daily, all year round for tastings. Hawk Haven offers wine sales, wine tasting, wine by the glass and gourmet cheese plates. Check the website for all their upcoming events.
Turdo Vineyards & Winery
TURIS wines are 100% estate grown. The grapes are harvested by hand at peak maturity starting in mid-September for the white varieties, and ending in early November for the reds. Open for tastings on the weekends in the off season so check the site to for times they are open.
Willow Creek Winery
Open all year round Willow Creek Winery offers wine tastings, picnic groves, hiking trails, private fishing areas, a gift shop, and wholesale and retail wine sales.
Cape May Brewing Co.
Started in 2010 Ryan, Cape May Brewing Co. set out to start the first micro brewery at the Jersey Shore. Exactly one year later, they were drinking their beer on tap at a Cabana’s in Cape May. The tap room is open for tours and tastings Wednesday – Sunday. Check the website for more details on time and how it works.
Cape May Day Spa
Treat your body to an uplifting, luxurious spa experience. Located in Victorian Cape May the Day Spa is a full-service spa offering state-of-the-art spa services in a relaxing, tranquil, richly-appointed ambiance of total comfort.
Mid-Atlantic Center for the Arts (MAC)
Tours by trolley, walking or self guided. They have them all. Lighthouse tours, house tour, boat tours. Special events and festivals.
Cape May Stage
Professional Equity Theatre.
The East Lynne Theater Company
26th year! Equity Professional Theater since 1980.
We suggest either letting us make your dinner reservations for you or calling ahead yourself during the busy season and for Saturdays in the shoulder season.
- Union Park Dining Room: 609 884-8811 – Fresh locally grown ingredients served in a casually elegant atmosphere.
- Washington Inn: 609 884-5697 – In the heart of Cape May Historic District. Five dining rooms and a summer patio.
- Ebbitt Room at the Virginia Hotel: 609 884-5700 – Also in the Cape May Historic District. American cuisine in a sophisticated, yet casual restaurant specializing in farm-to-table dining.
- The Merion Inn: 609 884-8363 – Weekend music. Steaks, seafood and classic cocktails.
- The Mad Batter: 609-884-5970 – located in the Carol Villa Hostel. Open mic night and Jazz. Also offering a Gluten free dinner menu.
- Freda’s Restaurant – 609 884-7887
- The Black Duck: 609 898-0100 – BYOB seafood restaurant at the top of Sunset Boulevard, West Cape May. Homemade sorbets & ice cream and other great desserts.
- Tisha’s Fine Dining: 609 884-9119 – Seafood, salads and burgers for lunch. American classics for dinner.
- Peter Shields Restaurant: 609 884-9090 – Offering five dining rooms and overlooking the sea nice for a romantic special dinner.
- Oyster Bay Restaurant & Bar: 609 884-2111 – Seafood and Steaks, new American style cuisine.
- Cucina Rosa: 609 898-9800 – Classic Italian cuisine.
- Lucky Bones Backwater Grill: 609 884-BONE – Pizza, burgers, sandwiches also offering a gluten free menu.
- Lobster House: 609 884-3064 – Overlooking the Cape May Harbor. Fresh seafood, in a casual atmosphere.
- Louisa’s Cafe: 609-884-5882
- George’s Place: 609-884-6088
Pano: 609.849.9462 – Great salads, byob